Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Death Cure-James Dashner


The Death Cure (Maze Runner Book 3): James Dashner
*****

SO GOOD!!!!!! It did the rest of the series justice. In a couple moments in the book it talked about hw only about a month had gone by. It’s amazing the substance these books have. i love how in each book there was new scenery. You have the green of the maze, the dust of the scorch, and the snow of Denver. it was beautifully thought out and AMAMZING! I almost had my heart stop when certain things concerning lives occurred. Let’s just say I could not have handled it if Minho died to. i would have probably cried. I love these characters and for some reason I thought about what Thomas's abs would look like after all that. Those would be some in shape teenagers. I also thought about how i would love to be fighting along with them. I think i would be good at kicking some but. GREAT SERIES, CANT WAIT UNTIL I READ THE KILL ORDER!

No comments:

Post a Comment