Saturday, April 14, 2012

I Never Loved Your Mind: Paul Zindel


I Never Loved Your Mind- Paul Zindel
*****
Based on the idea that no one of an advanced mind will be bored by this plot lacking and absolutely ridiculous book, I recommend it to all. It’s stupidly clever. Strangely funny and hilarious this book is. My sister asked in the why I was giggling and laughing in the wee hours of the morning. It was because of this book. Yes, I realize I have a few younger audience members for this blog so I will say this. For 15 and over only. Sorry kids. Not to say its graphic, just a little bit grown up.  I love this book with a passion. I can read it anytime and feel better. Feel happier and laugh at the historical footnotes that are at the bottom of most pages in the book. I hadn’t read this book for a while. I just recently got my hands on a copy and reread it, but before I did I flipped through and read some of the footnotes not knowing what there connection was to the story and couldn’t contain myself for the witty bizarre and smart retorts I found. You won’t ever forget this book and I recommend it 100% to anyone seeking wit and laughter within the next book they read.

No comments:

Post a Comment